Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My New Love

Okay, so animoto makes all of this a bit too easy, ridiculously easy. But if the purpose of all the new-fangled, user-friendly technology is to eliminate the need to teach how to use the technology so we can better focus our efforts on integrating the technology, well, then long-live animoto.

I spent 20 minutes this morning taking some picture in school, uploading them to Flickr and then over to animoto.



At least it's a more engaging opening for BTS presentations than:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ken - Thanks for your last two posts on Animoto - you've really got me intrigued now, and the BTS presentation is a great idea. I'll be looking into that before our BTS night in two weeks.

Kristin Hokanson said...

just wish they were downloadable....coming feature... but as you saw by my twitter post, I don't like to wait:P