- 2008 Presidential Election
- Four weeks until election day
- The Candidate
- The Travel Adviser
- Demographic Consultant
- Speech Writer
- Backdrop Artist
- Visit four towns, in four separate states, as the last leg of 11th hour campaigning in hopes of winning the election.
- Who is your candidate?
- What is her political affiliation?
- What is her platform on Iraq? Economy? and one other issue?
- What are your four destinations?
- Why have you chosen these spots?
- What speech do you deliver at each location? Order of issues?
- What catchy background phrase/slogan do you paste behind your candidate at each location? (in Iowa - Planting Seeds of Change; in Pittsburgh - Forging a New Tomorrow)
Something hints at differentiation. Something about this says every individual in every group may need something different than his or her peers.
Something about this seems plausible.
Something about this seems difficult.
More for the teacher than the student.
Is there anything wrong with that?