Sunday, July 1, 2007

Agenda & Practice

So here is a post.

This is not the model post, but it's my blog, so...well...there you go.

Here is the agenda for today:
Theme: July 4th
Topic: Blogs!
Workshop Overview: Attendees will learn what a blog is, how to make one (they will make one), ways to integrate and why (always ask 'why?'), finding and subscribing to blogs.

Agenda:
1. Hello
2. Video and Survey
3. What is a blog? Should I allow such a weird word in my classroom?
4. Where are the "good" blogs? How do I subscribe to them? Welcome to Bloglines!
5. Blogger! Making your own blog. Understanding the dashboard! Tutorial. Play and Collaborate.
6. What else?

I am most excited by a question Chris Lehmann posed to us at NECC.

"what is the worst consequence of your best idea?"


Now I'd like to post a picture of me at NECC. It is a fabulous photo

Me standing in front of my presentation sign!


Here's a great link for, forgive me, digital natives.

A slideshow on blogs

Support Blogging!


Will Richardson's "Hand it in" to "Publish it"

No comments: